2001

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2000
      Congrats to everyone who competed last weekend. The weather added a
      little something extra.
      2001 entries will be available soon, either off our homepage or by
      sending a SASE to P.O. 55, Silverton, CO 81433. We will begin accepting
      applications on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning Nov.1; please
      do not send them any earlie because we will just send them back to you.
      If you have any questions or would like any more info just let us know;
      ddmb@... or 970-259-3693.
      Dale Garland,RD, HRH