Movie Night during Hardrock 100 week!

  • lynhufnagel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
      Hey all you 2009 Hardrockers out there. This is a message to everyone who's going to be in Silverton for Hardrock 100 this year. We are showing a documentary, "Spirit of the Marathon" on Tuesday, July 7th at 7:00 (Hmmmm, 7/7 @ 7:00 - concidence, I think not!).

      More details to follow - pop into Steam and Steel for more information! Hope to see you on 7/7 @ 7:00 at Steam and Steel Cafe! (1309 Greene Street - look for the hanging bike!)

      Cheers,
      Lyn and Eric
      Steam and Steel Cafe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2009
          Hi Lyn and Eric,
          Thanks for doing this. We are trying to create some things for runners to
          do while in Silverton and this certainly helps! would you be interested in
          hosting another event? I'm thinking of having Rick Trujillo (from Ouray,
          mining engineer/runner)give a talk about some of the mines that the runners
          will be running by. It would be in the evening. Let me know.
          Attached is the most current list of runners and wait listed runners in case
          you want to do a special or promotion with them.
          Dale Garland
          Run Director, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run