Hardrock info

  • cerdman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      Welcome Hardorck Runners,
      Just some local info for everyone.

      We have three massage therapists in town

      Megan Kimmel 769-1405
      Tisha Weller 387-5334
      Maryanne Garvin 387-5187
      (maryanne also have a yoga pilates spin classes etc studio)

      Hiroki Ide is an accupuncture guy( Kyle roomed with him) 769-0628

      Doug Wolfe is a chiropractor who comes up to Silverton every other Wednesday 247-5519

      We will have showers available starting Sunday June 28th 5-6PM school gym cost is two bucks please enter on the Reese Street side.

      You can pick up your free hiking certificate at the Visitor Center if you do not have one from last year that is still good. Otherwise they are available at check in.

      Coming in early or here already, stop by Steam and Steel coffee shop and let them know you are here and where you are staying if we need to get ahold of you.

      And don't forget that mail to Silverton takes a bit longer so your best bet it to mail it to yourself Genreal Delivery Silverton,CO 81433 or if you need to fed ex or ups to physical address check with Lois or myself or the library and Charlie should be here on the 27 so that is another physical address if you need one. We seem to have a few slip ups every year with mail.

      And it is not raining to day. And the snow is melting up high.

      If I can help let me know
      Carolyn

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4156 (20090615) __________

      http://www.eset.com