Bravo, Kirk!

  • GRoachHigh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 9:21 PM
      My congrats. go out, too, to Kirk Apt on his first place at HR 100. I know
      there were several wonderful runners who could have all paced first in this
      arduous event. Kirk was the lucky winner and he deserves praise. He is a heck
      of a nice guy. Kirk approached me after the closing ceremonies and gave me a
      big hug. It was great for the slowest finisher to be given equal praise from
      the fastest finisher.

      Good job, Kirk!

      Jennifer Roach

      Boulder, CO.