Kyle Skaggs

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hi Everybody,
      I've had some questions as to where Kyle Skaggs is hiding; does anyone
      know?
      Dale Garland
    • civop@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2009
        Dale:

        My flight leaves sunday at 5 from durango. I can shuttle a van back.

        Brock
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        I've had some questions as to where Kyle Skaggs is hiding; does anyone
        know?
        Dale Garland

      • Rodger A Wrublik
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2009
          Dale,

          Last I heard, he's working on a farm in Santa Fe.
          Rodger

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2009
            Hey Brock,
            Thanks for the offer. Let's talk in July.
            Dale