Re: [hr100] Help wanted

  • civop@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
      Dale,

      I am planning on flying out of durango on sunday and can most likely shuttle back. I am finalizing my intinerary and buying tickets tomorrow and will confirm asap.

      Brock (pacer this year).
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2015

        Hi Hardrockers
        If you have good handwriting and would like to help with this year's run we can use you. We're looking for someone to write int he names and times of finishers for their finisher posters. If you're interested let us know: hardrock100@....

      • Bushwhacker
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2015
          My wife, Michelle Bussard, would be happy to help. We will be in town on the 1st.
          She says she will do it if I finish, so are both committed.

          Mike Burke

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 23, 2015
            Thanks Mike!!! Talk about pressure!
            If Michelle wants to pick out 2-4 calligraphy pens that she would line to use from any office supply store that'd be great. If she wants me to pick them up let me know.
            Save the receipts.
            Tell Michelle thanks...this is a huge relief.
            See you soon,
            Dale
            Sent from my iPhone