Help Wanted

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
      Good Morning Everybody,
      Hardrock is looking for a couple of people to help us shuttle some
      vehicles back to Durango after this years Hardock. If you are flying out of
      Durango on Sunday or coming back through Durango on Sunday and can drive a
      vehicle please let me know.
      Thanks,
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
        Hi Hardrockers
        We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
        Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you let
        me know?
        Thanks
        Dale
      • Basit Mustafa
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
          Dale,

          I have a copy and experience, if you still need help, I'd love to help
          however I can!

          Basit

          All spulling and grammer errurs are Apple's fault.

          "If only we enforced banking regulations like we do park rules, we wouldn't
          be in this mess"

          On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:37, Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:

          Hi Hardrockers
          We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
          Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you
          let
          me know?
          Thanks
          Dale

        • Bob Combs
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
            Basit, just make sure you don't lock your copy in your ride

            :)