Help Wanted

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6 6:18 AM
      Good Morning Everybody,
      Hardrock is looking for a couple of people to help us shuttle some
      vehicles back to Durango after this years Hardock. If you are flying out of
      Durango on Sunday or coming back through Durango on Sunday and can drive a
      vehicle please let me know.
      Thanks,
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
        Hi Hardrockers
        We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
        Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you let
        me know?
        Thanks
        Dale
      • Basit Mustafa
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
          Dale,

          I have a copy and experience, if you still need help, I'd love to help
          however I can!

          Basit

          All spulling and grammer errurs are Apple's fault.

          "If only we enforced banking regulations like we do park rules, we wouldn't
          be in this mess"

          On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:37, Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:

          Hi Hardrockers
          We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
          Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you
          let
          me know?
          Thanks
          Dale

        • Bob Combs
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
            Basit, just make sure you don't lock your copy in your ride

            :)

          • hardrock100@...
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 25 8:04 PM
              HI Hardrockers,
                   We're looking for a bit of last minute help during Camp Hardrock.
                   The first thing we'd like to have help with is overseeing the Future Hadrocers games on Tuesday the 7th from 12 noon until 2 or so. Future Hardrockers games are simple, fun games for the younger crowd. The games were developed by PoDog Vogler and we have all the equipment and supplies needed,All we need are a couple of people to set it up and supervise.
                   The second opportunity is to take the runners pictures as they check in so that we can post them on Hardrock Live. The hours for that will be on  Wednesday the 8th from noon until 4 and then Thursday the 9th from 8-11 am. We have all the equipment, all we need is someone to have runners say "Cheese".
                      If you'd like to help or know someone who would please email me at dale@...
              Thanks
              Dale

            • Helen Pelster
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 25 9:29 PM
                Oh, I would love to manage the Future Hardrockers games! I do have a good
                deal of experience in this area. Dale, please send me a personal note to
                confirm. I will be in Silverton all week prior to Hardrock this year.

                --
                Helen Pelster
                Home: 530-582-1041