Hardrock Live

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hi Hardrockers

      Once again, your friends and family who want to track your progress
      during this years Hardrock will be able to do so from the comfort of their
      recliner and lap top. Hardrock Live will be part of this years run. Hardrock
      Live is an online tracking system of your progress as you run Hardrock and
      will be able to be accessed through our home page.
      We are in the process of revamping our home page. Our goal is to have
      it ready for this years run; stay tuned for updates.

      Hope everybody is healthy and happy!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run