Telluride Condo Available for Hardrock

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      I got an email from Emily Weissman - see below - who has a Telluride
      condo available during Hardrock time. She is on the Telluride aid
      station crew. If you're interested, please contact her directly.

      Charlie
      =========================
      My 2 BR/2BA condo at Bear Creek Lodge is available for lease if you
      know anyone who may need accomodations between June 28-July 12. I
      will be staying at another locale.

      The rate is totally negotiable and much less than the website states.
      If you know anyone or would like to blitz any friends or hardrockers,
      it's fine to give my cell and email. Thank you

      see: www.bearcreeklodgetelluride.com

      Kind regards,

      Emily Weissman
      813-966-4645