09 Hardrock Course Marking Revision

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      All,

      I've revised the 2009 course marking schedule slightly. That revision
      has been posted in the Runners Manual (page 10) to the Hardrock web
      page (http://www.run100s.com/HR/09RnrManAllrev.pdf). They printed
      Runners Manual may be an older version without the revision.

      We will start course marking on Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 9 AM and
      that has not changed.

      Note, that any part of the schedule is subject to change so when you
      get to Silverton, stop by my house to make sure you have any updates.

      I'll see you in the high country.

      Charlie