Deadline for full refund is this Sunday!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2009
      Hi Hardrockers,

      We hope everyone's training is going well. If it isn't or if something
      has come up in your life that will keep you from participating in this years
      Hardrock you can still get a full refund as long as we know by this Sunday.
      For those of you interested in participating in course marking, the
      schedule is available in the runners manual, which can be accessed on our home
      page.
      In other news, aid station director Lois MacKenzie is recovering from
      breaking her leg. She got into it with an over zealous tomato plant while
      gardening. I'll let her fill in the details.

      Have a great Friday!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run