Hardrock update

    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2009
      Happy Memorial Day Hardrockers!

      We hope you are enjoying this Memorial Day and will take to time to
      remember those in your life for which this day was created.
      For Hardrock that includes Joel Zucker. Joel's enthusiasm and joy for
      living remains with us and next Sunday we will interview young people who have
      applied for the scholarship that Hardrock gives out in Joel's name every year.
      We appreciate your ongoing support of this scholarship and we'll have an
      update on the results after next weekend. If you would like more information
      on this scholarship or would like to donate to it please let me know.
      We have received a bit of new snow in the San Juans. It is one of our
      normal spring storms and will melt quickly but it is a beautiful sight to see
      our mountains with a new cover of snow on them.
      Finally, a reminder that next Sunday (5/31) is the deadline for runners
      who are entered for this years run to receive a full refund if they have to
      drop out. You can be sure that there is someone on the wait list who will be
      happy to take your place!!

      We are looking forward to seeing you in July!

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2012
        Good Morning Hardrockers!

        Just a quick note on a couple of things.
        1. The Hardrock 2012 Hardrock is officially a go. We now a permit in place for
        our event from the Bureau of Land Management. Also, the snow levels will not
        be an issue this year.
        2. Please remember that Friday, June 1st is the deadline for anyone on the
        entrants list who drops for this years run to get a full refund.

        Have a great Thursday!
        Dale
        Message 3 of 6 , May 26, 2014
          The long arm of Hardrock has reached Terry Sentinella, who was in the
          Azores. He has accepted our invitation to be part of the 2014 Hardrock. All of
          you on the "else" wait list, take 1 step forward.
          In other news.... here's another accolade for our little run around the
          San Juans!
          http://www.redbull.com/en/adventure/stories/1331654129341/worlds-toughest-ultra-runs

          Dale

          Dale Garland