2009 Runners Manual

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Greetings from the San Juans!! The 2009 Runners manual is now available
      on our homepage. Thanks to Charlie Thorn and Blake Wood for making this
      happen. If you requested a copy be sent to you in the mail, it will go out at
      the end of the week.
      and yet another reminder.... the deadline for getting a full refund if
      you cannot run in this years run is June 1st.
      Keep in touch,
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run