Re: [hr100] aid station drinks

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 12 , May 18, 2009
      Hmmm, requests? I am kind of partial to vegemite sandwiches. :)Andy

      Message 2 of 12 , May 18, 2009
        Well,
        If I order it now maybe it will be here in time.  Or you could bring some and give it to me and I will make you a down under sandwich!

        Megan Baker, RD
        Golden Gate
        Dirty Thirty

        ________________________________

      • Twiggsc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , May 18, 2009
          Please make sure those are clearly labeled :-)

          From: Andy Hewat <hewat.andy@...>

          Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:09:56
          To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>

          Hmmm, requests? I am kind of partial to vegemite sandwiches. :)Andy

          Message 4 of 12 , May 18, 2009
            Dude, you are *NOT* welcome in this country! :-p

            - Fred (totally looking forward to sharing trail with ya again actually)