RE: [hr100] aid station drinks

  • Greg Hine
    Message 1 of 12 , May 18 8:02 AM
      Hi Megan:

      Ilse (Tai the dog) and I might be working communications at Cunningham,
      depending on what Jim and Carol Lewin want to do. We have a small, white
      travel trailer and will no doubt come out Thurs evening to set up. Do we
      need to know anything?

      Best,

      Greg & Ilse Hine

      Boulder, CO

      Message 2 of 12 , May 18 5:09 PM
        Hmmm, requests? I am kind of partial to vegemite sandwiches. :)Andy

        Message 3 of 12 , May 18 5:15 PM
          Well,
          If I order it now maybe it will be here in time.  Or you could bring some and give it to me and I will make you a down under sandwich!

          Megan Baker, RD
          Golden Gate
          Dirty Thirty

          ________________________________

        • Twiggsc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , May 18 5:17 PM
            Please make sure those are clearly labeled :-)

            From: Andy Hewat <hewat.andy@...>

            Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:09:56
            To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>

            Hmmm, requests? I am kind of partial to vegemite sandwiches. :)Andy

            Message 5 of 12 , May 18 7:06 PM
              Dude, you are *NOT* welcome in this country! :-p

              - Fred (totally looking forward to sharing trail with ya again actually)