Re: [hr100] aid station drinks

  • Megan Baker
    Message 1 of 12 , May 18, 2009
      Cunningham had margs as well, to go along with our Margaritaville
      theme. Not too many hardrockers were interested in margs at mile 92.
      Hmm, wonder why??? The aid station volunteers thought they were pretty
      good though. :)
      I am taking requests for what you want to see at Cunningham (1st aid
      station) this year. Please let me know.
      Also, if anyone is looking for a pacer, I am looking to pace someone 30
      or 40 miles.
      Looking forward to another amazing weekend!
      Best,
      Megan Baker, RD
      Golden Gate Dirty Thirty
      Cunningham Aid Station Coordinator

      P.S. It's not too late to sign up for the Golden Gate Dirty Thirty.
      Great training run for Hard Rock. 12,000 ft. of climbing in 31 mile
      miles! Satruday June 6th. www.goldengatedirtythirty.org

      Erik Moortgat wrote:

      > THAT'S what I'm talking about!!
      >
      > Moogy
      >
      > On Saturday, May 16, 2009, at 08:49PM, "Fred Ecks" <fredx@...
      > <mailto:fredx%40pobox.com>> wrote:
      > >Hey Moogy,
      > >
      > >Kroger's Canteen (Virginius Pass) had tequila shots last year, and I
      > >think Chapman's had margaritas...
      > >
      > >Hope this helps,
      > >
      > > - Fred (make mine a double)
      > >

      > >On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 06:47 -0500, Erik Moortgat wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Hi,
      > >> What *energy replacement* drink is going to be available at the aid
      > >> stations?
      > >> Thanx,
      > >> Moogy

    • Greg Hine
      Message 2 of 12 , May 18, 2009
        Hi Megan:

        Ilse (Tai the dog) and I might be working communications at Cunningham,
        depending on what Jim and Carol Lewin want to do. We have a small, white
        travel trailer and will no doubt come out Thurs evening to set up. Do we
        need to know anything?

        Best,

        Greg & Ilse Hine

        Boulder, CO

        Erik Moortgat wrote:

        > THAT'S what I'm talking about!!
        >
        > Moogy
        >
        > On Saturday, May 16, 2009, at 08:49PM, "Fred Ecks" <fredx@...
        <mailto:fredx%40pobox.com>
        > <mailto:fredx%40pobox.com>> wrote:
        > >Hey Moogy,
        > >
        > >Kroger's Canteen (Virginius Pass) had tequila shots last year, and I
        > >think Chapman's had margaritas...
        > >
        > >Hope this helps,
        > >
        > > - Fred (make mine a double)
        > >

        > >On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 06:47 -0500, Erik Moortgat wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Hi,
        > >> What *energy replacement* drink is going to be available at the aid
        > >> stations?
        > >> Thanx,
        > >> Moogy

      • Andy Hewat
        Message 3 of 12 , May 18, 2009
          Hmmm, requests? I am kind of partial to vegemite sandwiches. :)Andy

          Message 4 of 12 , May 18, 2009
            Well,
            If I order it now maybe it will be here in time.  Or you could bring some and give it to me and I will make you a down under sandwich!

            Megan Baker, RD
            Golden Gate
            Dirty Thirty

            ________________________________

          • Twiggsc@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , May 18, 2009
              Please make sure those are clearly labeled :-)

              From: Andy Hewat <hewat.andy@...>

              Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:09:56
              To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>

              Hmmm, requests? I am kind of partial to vegemite sandwiches. :)Andy

              Message 6 of 12 , May 18, 2009
                Dude, you are *NOT* welcome in this country! :-p

                - Fred (totally looking forward to sharing trail with ya again actually)