Deadline for full refund

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2009
      Good Morning Hardrockers!

      We hope the training and preparation for this years run is going well.
      If for some reason it isn't, then we want to remind all the accepted entrants
      that the deadline for a full refund is 2 weeks from today.

      Dale
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2012
        Hi Hardrockers,
        Just want remind everybody that the deadline for a full refund for any
        2012 runner who is not planning on running this year is this Friday. After
        Friday the refund drops to 50%.
        Dale