aid station drinks

  • Erik Moortgat
    Message 1 of 12 , May 16 4:47 AM
      Hi,
      What *energy replacement* drink is going to be available at the aid stations?
      Thanx,
      Moogy
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 12 , May 16 11:54 AM
        We traditionally use Succeed. If there are changes we will let the group know.

        Keep in Touch,
        LMac

        What *energy replacement* drink is going to be available at the aid stations?
        Thanx,
        Moogy

      • Fred Ecks
        Message 3 of 12 , May 16 6:49 PM
          Hey Moogy,

          Kroger's Canteen (Virginius Pass) had tequila shots last year, and I
          think Chapman's had margaritas...

          Hope this helps,

          - Fred (make mine a double)

          On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 06:47 -0500, Erik Moortgat wrote:

          > Hi,
          > What *energy replacement* drink is going to be available at the aid
          > stations?
          > Thanx,
          > Moogy
        • Erik Moortgat
          Message 4 of 12 , May 16 10:53 PM
            THAT'S what I'm talking about!!

            Moogy

            On Saturday, May 16, 2009, at 08:49PM, "Fred Ecks" <fredx@...> wrote:
            >Hey Moogy,
            >
            >Kroger's Canteen (Virginius Pass) had tequila shots last year, and I
            >think Chapman's had margaritas...
            >
            >Hope this helps,
            >
            > - Fred (make mine a double)
            >

            >On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 06:47 -0500, Erik Moortgat wrote:
            >>
            >> Hi,
            >> What *energy replacement* drink is going to be available at the aid
            >> stations?
            >> Thanx,
            >> Moogy

          • Megan Baker
            Message 5 of 12 , May 18 7:50 AM
              Cunningham had margs as well, to go along with our Margaritaville
              theme. Not too many hardrockers were interested in margs at mile 92.
              Hmm, wonder why??? The aid station volunteers thought they were pretty
              good though. :)
              I am taking requests for what you want to see at Cunningham (1st aid
              station) this year. Please let me know.
              Also, if anyone is looking for a pacer, I am looking to pace someone 30
              or 40 miles.
              Looking forward to another amazing weekend!
              Best,
              Megan Baker, RD
              Golden Gate Dirty Thirty
              Cunningham Aid Station Coordinator

              P.S. It's not too late to sign up for the Golden Gate Dirty Thirty.
              Great training run for Hard Rock. 12,000 ft. of climbing in 31 mile
              miles! Satruday June 6th. www.goldengatedirtythirty.org

              Erik Moortgat wrote:

              > THAT'S what I'm talking about!!
              >
              > Moogy
              >
              > On Saturday, May 16, 2009, at 08:49PM, "Fred Ecks" <fredx@...
              > <mailto:fredx%40pobox.com>> wrote:
              > >Hey Moogy,
              > >
              > >Kroger's Canteen (Virginius Pass) had tequila shots last year, and I
              > >think Chapman's had margaritas...
              > >
              > >Hope this helps,
              > >
              > > - Fred (make mine a double)
              > >

              > >On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 06:47 -0500, Erik Moortgat wrote:
              > >>
              > >> Hi,
              > >> What *energy replacement* drink is going to be available at the aid
              > >> stations?
              > >> Thanx,
              > >> Moogy

            • Greg Hine
              Message 6 of 12 , May 18 8:02 AM
                Hi Megan:

                Ilse (Tai the dog) and I might be working communications at Cunningham,
                depending on what Jim and Carol Lewin want to do. We have a small, white
                travel trailer and will no doubt come out Thurs evening to set up. Do we
                need to know anything?

                Best,

                Greg & Ilse Hine

                Boulder, CO

                Erik Moortgat wrote:

                > THAT'S what I'm talking about!!
                >
                > Moogy
                >
                > On Saturday, May 16, 2009, at 08:49PM, "Fred Ecks" <fredx@...
                <mailto:fredx%40pobox.com>
                > <mailto:fredx%40pobox.com>> wrote:
                > >Hey Moogy,
                > >
                > >Kroger's Canteen (Virginius Pass) had tequila shots last year, and I
                > >think Chapman's had margaritas...
                > >
                > >Hope this helps,
                > >
                > > - Fred (make mine a double)
                > >

                > >On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 06:47 -0500, Erik Moortgat wrote:
                > >>
                > >> Hi,
                > >> What *energy replacement* drink is going to be available at the aid
                > >> stations?
                > >> Thanx,
                > >> Moogy

              • Andy Hewat
                Message 7 of 12 , May 18 5:09 PM
                  Hmmm, requests? I am kind of partial to vegemite sandwiches. :)Andy

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 18 5:15 PM
                    Well,
                    If I order it now maybe it will be here in time.  Or you could bring some and give it to me and I will make you a down under sandwich!

                    Megan Baker, RD
                    Golden Gate
                    Dirty Thirty

                    ________________________________

                  • Twiggsc@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 18 5:17 PM
                      Please make sure those are clearly labeled :-)

                      From: Andy Hewat <hewat.andy@...>

                      Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:09:56
                      To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>

                      Hmmm, requests? I am kind of partial to vegemite sandwiches. :)Andy

                      Message 10 of 12 , May 18 7:06 PM
                        Dude, you are *NOT* welcome in this country! :-p

                        - Fred (totally looking forward to sharing trail with ya again actually)