Storieswith John

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 6:42 PM
      Hi Everybody,
      I just got off the phone with Lona Cappis (John's wife). He is at home,
      going to therapy and continues to make progress. In our conversation Lona
      mentioned that John likes to have stories read to him about adventures and
      experiences that he has shared with people, especially Hardrockers. If you
      would like to share a story and have John hear it (read by Lona) you can
      e-mail Lona at llpc@... (that small LL and not the number 1)

      Dale