[hr100] Re: HRH entrants file

  • Stan Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2000
      Ginny La Forme wrote:

      > My computer ( an old Mac ) can't open the excel files Blake uses for
      > the HRH page. I can open PDFs & most others, I guess. Anyone have a
      > suggestion for how to get the list ?

      I will send Ginny (and anyone else who asks me off-list) a plain text
      copy of the HRH entrants list, which is for those entries received
      before 1/28.

      Stan
      --
      Stan Jensen, P.O. Box 3426, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019-3426
      http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2000
        Hi All

        My computer ( an old Mac ) can't open the excel files Blake uses for the
        HRH page. I can open PDFs & most others, I guess. Anyone have a suggestion
        for how to get the list ?
        Thanks
        Also if any locals (LOs Alamos, SF, etc ) want to get together for any
        really slow , long run/ scrambles, please let me know......

        Ginny La Forme rlaforme@...
        325 Onate St. 505-753-3291
        Espanola, NM 87532 505-753-8340