[hr100] Re: No Subject

  • Carl & Sally Yates
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2000
      OK Charlie!
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Charles T. Thorn <thorn@...>
      To: hr100@egroups.com <hr100@egroups.com>
      Date: Friday, February 11, 2000 7:49 AM
      Subject: [hr100] No Subject

      >Matt said, "And while we're at it, lets get rid of the ropes at
      >the river crossings and Virginius Pass. And lets get
      >rid of the course markings. You should be able to
      >read a map. And no crews, pacers, or drop bags
      >allowed. And no aid stations. Lets make this a REAL
      >race."
      >
      >I can arrange that.
      >
      >Charlie Thorn

      >eLerts!
      >Save on products you choose.

      >-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=hr100&m=1

    • Chip Tuthill
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2000
        At 08:51 AM 2/11/00 -0700, you wrote:
        >Matt said, "And while we're at it, lets get rid of the ropes at
        >the river crossings and Virginius Pass. And lets get
        >rid of the course markings. You should be able to
        >read a map. And no crews, pacers, or drop bags
        >allowed. And no aid stations. Lets make this a REAL
        >race."
        >
        >I can arrange that.
        >
        >Charlie Thorn

        Okay enough from matt. Let's keep the markings, streams and dunkings.
        If Matt doesn't want the above, let him do HR 2 weeks before everyone else.
        Problem solved.

        Bern & I plan on being at the Grand Canyon around the 20th of June. I plan
        on doing a
        R2R ( one way only) . Anyone interested?

        Chip
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2000
          A rim to rim sounds like fun. I'll be driving from
          Florida in mid June and that's early enough that I
          don't need to go to really high altitudes yet.

          =====
          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Chip Tuthill
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 2000
            At 06:25 PM 2/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
            >A rim to rim sounds like fun. I'll be driving from
            >Florida in mid June and that's early enough that I
            >don't need to go to really high altitudes yet.

            Okay. Glad you didn't take offense at my last post. In reading it i thought
            it might seem overly harsh. i'll be posting more info as we plan the trip

            chip