Fw: Mosquito's

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2009
      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

       can't wait to try this in the summer!

      Mosquito Spray...Worth a try
      I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball biting everyone.
      A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little
      Demons disappeared. The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around
      My seat whenever I saw mosquitoes. And voila! That worked as well. It worked at a
      Picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the children's swing area,
      And the standing water nearby. During the summer, I don't leave home without it.....Pass it on.
      OUR FRIEND'S COMMENTS: I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors.
      It works - in fact, it killed them instantly. I bought my bottle from Target and it cost
      Me $1.89. It really doesn't take much, and it is a big bottle, too; so it is not as expensive to use as the can of Bug-spray you buy that doesn't last 30 minutes. So, try this, please.  It will last a couple of days. Don't spray directly on a wood door (like your front door), but spray around the frame. Spray around the window frames, and even inside the dog house.

      Now these are Good Mosquitos!!!