Re: [hr100] Silverton home for rent

  • Lyn Simon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2009
      Pat -

      Yes, it is still available; however, I do have several people that have shown interest.  We have Verizon Broadband Access (internet) available at the house.  Yes, it is dog friendly for a well behaved, house broken dog.  What kind of dog do you have and how old?  The rate varies.  For a weekend rental, it's $125/night.  For a weekly rental it's $665/week ($95/night).

      I have attached pictures for you to review.  It also have a full size washer and dryer, flat screen TV with DVD player, adirondak chairs on the front porch and a hibachi grill in the backyard.  It is a new construction home in town.  Very cozy, cute and clean.

      Let me know if you're interested or if you have any additional questions!
      Lyn