Re: [hr100] Silverton home for rent

  • Pat Homelvig
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2009
      Hi Lyn,

      We might be interested. Got some questions:

      - Is the place still available?
      - Does the place have internet?
      - Is it dog-friendly?
      - How much does it run for?

      Thanks for your response.

      Pat Homelvig
      pat@...
      303-906-6104

      On Apr 9, 2009, at 6:22 PM, Lyn Simon wrote:

      > If anyone is interested in renting a home in Silverton during HR
      > 100, let me know. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home for rent. I have
      > attached pictures. If you're interested, let me know and I will get
      > you some pricing based on your needs and the length of your stay.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Lyn Simon

    • Lyn Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2009
        Pat -

        Yes, it is still available; however, I do have several people that have shown interest.  We have Verizon Broadband Access (internet) available at the house.  Yes, it is dog friendly for a well behaved, house broken dog.  What kind of dog do you have and how old?  The rate varies.  For a weekend rental, it's $125/night.  For a weekly rental it's $665/week ($95/night).

        I have attached pictures for you to review.  It also have a full size washer and dryer, flat screen TV with DVD player, adirondak chairs on the front porch and a hibachi grill in the backyard.  It is a new construction home in town.  Very cozy, cute and clean.

        Let me know if you're interested or if you have any additional questions!
        Lyn

        pat@whitewolf. com