Silverton home for rent

  • Lyn Simon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2009
      If anyone is interested in renting a home in Silverton during HR 100, let me know.  I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home for rent.  I have attached pictures.  If you're interested, let me know and I will get you some pricing based on your needs and the length of your stay.

      Thanks,
      Lyn Simon

    • Pat Homelvig
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2009
        Hi Lyn,

        We might be interested. Got some questions:

        - Is the place still available?
        - Does the place have internet?
        - Is it dog-friendly?
        - How much does it run for?

        Thanks for your response.

        Pat Homelvig
        pat@...
        303-906-6104

        On Apr 9, 2009, at 6:22 PM, Lyn Simon wrote:

        > If anyone is interested in renting a home in Silverton during HR
        > 100, let me know. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home for rent. I have
        > attached pictures. If you're interested, let me know and I will get
        > you some pricing based on your needs and the length of your stay.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Lyn Simon

      • Lyn Simon
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2009
          Pat -

          Yes, it is still available; however, I do have several people that have shown interest.  We have Verizon Broadband Access (internet) available at the house.  Yes, it is dog friendly for a well behaved, house broken dog.  What kind of dog do you have and how old?  The rate varies.  For a weekend rental, it's $125/night.  For a weekly rental it's $665/week ($95/night).

          I have attached pictures for you to review.  It also have a full size washer and dryer, flat screen TV with DVD player, adirondak chairs on the front porch and a hibachi grill in the backyard.  It is a new construction home in town.  Very cozy, cute and clean.

          Let me know if you're interested or if you have any additional questions!
          Lyn

          pat@whitewolf. com