Re: [hr100] We'll miss you all!

  • Fred Ecks
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2009
      Awww, that's a terrible shame, Steve! Just as I join the family, you
      and Deb run away -- coincidence? ;-)

      Well, get that house sold, and we'll look forward to seeing your smiling
      faces next year.

      I recently moved to Boulder with Ann (my sweetie). All that time spent
      in the mountains last year really made it difficult to go back to the
      lowlands. I've been thrashing the ol' quads on a trail or two here, and
      can't wait to get back to the San Juans in June (San Juan Solstice, then
      the Silverton 10k followed by a stroll in the hills the following week).

      Miss you, we'll be thinking of you and Deb!

      - Fred