2009 MTN RNR Schedule

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      All,
      I've just sent out the 2009 MTN RNR Trail Series schedule. This is a set of
      19 trail runs in New Mexico and Colorado. The format is informal - No Fee,
      No Entry, No Awards, No Aid. Most of these runs are about marathon class
      but involve significant mountain trails, elevation, and climb.

      If you did not get a copy of the schedule (and want one), first check your
      spam box and then contact me off line at thorncha@....

      I hope to see you out on the trails.

      Charlie