Sending in Hardrock entries at the wire

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009
      Potential Hardrock entrants -

      Note that today is January 21st. We must have RECEIVED your Hardrock entry application by our lottery, which will be held on Sunday, February 1st. That's the end of next week. Late entries will not be considered.

      If, for some reason, you want to live dangerously and FedEx your entry application at the very last moment, you should send it to Carolyn Erdman's house at 1039 Reece, Silverton, CO 81433, rather than to the Silverton PO Box on the application. But why wait? Better to mail it to the PO Box this week.

      Entry applications are available at http://www.run100s.com/HR/09HREntry.pdf

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Deputy Group Leader
      Navy-1 (W76 physics design and assessment), Group X-2, MS-T085
      Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
      office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...