Re: [hr100] Mention trail work on Hardrock application

  • Don Platt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
      Blake, I worked on trails but don't need it for entry.Happy New Year. I skiied a 46k race Saturday and have lost 25 pounds with more to go so I'm feeling pretty fiesty. See you in July, Don Platt

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
        Gee Don, if you don't need them I know a few of us who sure do. ;)
        Andy

        Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox