Mention trail work on Hardrock application

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
      When you send in your Hardrock entry application, please note somewhere on it how many days you participated in last summer's Handies and Bear Creek trail work events. We want to ensure your recollection agrees with our records.

      If you have already sent in your entry application, please reply to this email with this info, and I'll ensure it gets collated with your application.

      - Blake

      Blake Wood, HRH Selection Committee
    • Don Platt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
        Blake, I worked on trails but don't need it for entry.Happy New Year. I skiied a 46k race Saturday and have lost 25 pounds with more to go so I'm feeling pretty fiesty. See you in July, Don Platt

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
          Gee Don, if you don't need them I know a few of us who sure do. ;)
          Andy

          Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox