2009 HRH applications

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Happy New Year Hardrockers!

      I'm sure I don't have to tell many of you but I wanted to make it
      official. We are now accepting applications for the 2009 Hardrock. Please send
      your application to us at PO 55, Silverton, CO 81433. WE WILL ACCEPT
      APPLICATIONS UNTIL SATURDAY, JAN.31
      The lottery for this year's run will be held on Sunday, Feb. 1 with the
      results being posted to our website (run100s.com/HR) that day.
      If you have any questions please be sure to let us know. We look forward
      to seeing your application.

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run