Hardrock update

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2008
      Good Morning Hardrockers!

      We are digging out from next summers stream crossings and the skies have
      returned to the clear blue that we love to see.
      An update on the application process. We will begin accepting
      applications beginning next week. IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO PAY TO SEND THEM NEXT
      DAY DELIVERY OR ANY OTHER WAY THAT GETS YOUR APPLICATION TO US FASTER AS LONG
      AS IT REACHES US BY JAN 31. The address to send your application to is:
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run, PO 55, Silverton, CO 81433.
      The lottery will be held on Sunday, Feb.1. We will post the results to
      our homepage that day.
      We will also select the official print for the 2009 Hardrock on Feb 1.
      If you have a drawing, painting or photograph that you would like to submit
      for consideration please send me a copy of it by Jan. 30. The print selected
      will be used for the finishers print as well as promotional prints for this
      years run.
      We look forward to seeing your applications soon!

      All the best from the snowy San Juans,

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25, 2009
        Happy Memorial Day Hardrockers!

        We hope you are enjoying this Memorial Day and will take to time to
        remember those in your life for which this day was created.
        For Hardrock that includes Joel Zucker. Joel's enthusiasm and joy for
        living remains with us and next Sunday we will interview young people who have
        applied for the scholarship that Hardrock gives out in Joel's name every year.
        We appreciate your ongoing support of this scholarship and we'll have an
        update on the results after next weekend. If you would like more information
        on this scholarship or would like to donate to it please let me know.
        We have received a bit of new snow in the San Juans. It is one of our
        normal spring storms and will melt quickly but it is a beautiful sight to see
        our mountains with a new cover of snow on them.
        Finally, a reminder that next Sunday (5/31) is the deadline for runners
        who are entered for this years run to receive a full refund if they have to
        drop out. You can be sure that there is someone on the wait list who will be
        happy to take your place!!

        We are looking forward to seeing you in July!

        Dale Garland
        Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2012
          Good Morning Hardrockers!

          Just a quick note on a couple of things.
          1. The Hardrock 2012 Hardrock is officially a go. We now a permit in place for
          our event from the Bureau of Land Management. Also, the snow levels will not
          be an issue this year.
          2. Please remember that Friday, June 1st is the deadline for anyone on the
          entrants list who drops for this years run to get a full refund.

          Have a great Thursday!
          Dale
          Message 4 of 6 , May 26, 2014
            The long arm of Hardrock has reached Terry Sentinella, who was in the
            Azores. He has accepted our invitation to be part of the 2014 Hardrock. All of
            you on the "else" wait list, take 1 step forward.
            In other news.... here's another accolade for our little run around the
            San Juans!
            http://www.redbull.com/en/adventure/stories/1331654129341/worlds-toughest-ultra-runs

            Dale

            Dale Garland