Re: [hr100] Wow, that's a whole lotta snow!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
      Merry Christmas all. I am training hard on the mountains here in Florida. Well, actually I am sitting here at the computer wearing shorts and no shirt with the windows open. Today's high should be about 80 F. People decorate their houses with inflatable snowmen. It's so cute.

      -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...