Re: [hr100] Wow, that's a whole lotta snow!

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
      It's awfully dark over there, I can't see the snow!
      Thinking of you all as the aussie summer starts to warm up. :)
      Happy festive season from downunder.

      Andy (with HR2009 application under my pillow)

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
        Merry Christmas all. I am training hard on the mountains here in Florida. Well, actually I am sitting here at the computer wearing shorts and no shirt with the windows open. Today's high should be about 80 F. People decorate their houses with inflatable snowmen. It's so cute.

        -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...