Wow, that's a whole lotta snow!

  • Fred Ecks
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2008
      Holy toledo!

      http://basecampsilverton.com/?q=webcam

      ...and here I am filling out the Hardrock application. :-)

      Seeya there once the white stuff becomes icewater,

      - Fred
    • Andy Hewat
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
        It's awfully dark over there, I can't see the snow!
        Thinking of you all as the aussie summer starts to warm up. :)
        Happy festive season from downunder.

        Andy (with HR2009 application under my pillow)

        Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
          Merry Christmas all. I am training hard on the mountains here in Florida. Well, actually I am sitting here at the computer wearing shorts and no shirt with the windows open. Today's high should be about 80 F. People decorate their houses with inflatable snowmen. It's so cute.

          -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...