Happty Holidays from HRH

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
      Hi Hardrockers,

      The fresh snow blankets our beloved San Juans and it truly is an
      awesome sight! On behalf of the entire Hardrock organization and our Board of
      Directors, I want to wish you and your loved ones a very happy holiday season.
      We look forward to seeing you in Silverton soon!

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
        Yes, Happy holidays from me and Deb (and Tucker), too.

        We'll see you all in June!
        Steve