Re: [hr100] Hardrock Update

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008
      It is snowing so hard visibility is down to about 75 yards! And the feet are adding up! Steve Kral is still rooming with me and what a blessing that has been! The shed is full of wood and yesterday he trained for HRH 2009 by dragging a 12 foot Christmas tree in from Cement Creek drainage. He asked if I had seen the movie "The Mission." This of course in all this new snow.

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac