Across The Years - A Call For Volunteers

  • Rodger Wrublik
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      It seems we have fewer volunteers than normal this year. It's partially due
      to the fact that the run occurs over a work week this time around and
      because of that, we've had quite a few longtime volunteers mention that work
      is preventing them from helping out this year. If you can break away and
      have an interest in helping out, we sure could use you! Come bring in the
      new year with us. The fireworks and New Years party are always a lot of fun.

      Our run starts on December the 29th and runs over the new year, ending on
      January the 1st. It's held about 30 minutes West of Phoenix at Nardini
      Manor. Our volunteer coordinator is Sandra Fountaine and her email address
      is: sandra.l.fontaine@... For time slots, Sandra just started a Google
      Docs sheet. Here's the link:
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p6b_5dHh69-D1Z2tu0AK1Xg&hl=en

      If you have an interest in one day actually running in the race itself,
      volunteering is a sure fire way of getting in. Probably another reason for
      why we're short on volunteers this year. ;-)

      Thanks so much,

      Rodger Wrublik (ATY Host)

      www.acrosstheyears.com

      Nardini Manor
      Goodyear, Arizona
      www.nardinimanor.com

      The Wyman Hotel
      Silverton, Colorado
      www.thewyman.com

    • Jean-Jacques d'Aquin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
        If you could use an extra helpingĀ hand 26-27 Dec., I'll be happy to come down early.
        Let me know.
        Jean-Jacques

        is: sandra.l.fontaine@ gmail.com For time slots, Sandra just started a Google