Re: [hr100] Hardrock Volunteer injured last week

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
      At this time, I am unable to read and respond to your e-mail. I will be back on Nov.30th. Thanks, Dale
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
        james,
        Thanks for doing the research. I hope everybody checks out Jim's heroism; it
        truly was an act of love and compassion. I feel so proud to have a person of
        such character as part of our "family".