Re: [hr100] Hardrock Volunteer injured last week

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
      thanks for letting us know dale. i found an aricle about the accident, jim was hit by a car while crossing the street with his family in littleton, co. he managed to push his granddaughter to safety prior to being hit.
      http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/18198838/detail.html

      james

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
        At this time, I am unable to read and respond to your e-mail. I will be back on Nov.30th. Thanks, Dale
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
          james,
          Thanks for doing the research. I hope everybody checks out Jim's heroism; it
          truly was an act of love and compassion. I feel so proud to have a person of
          such character as part of our "family".