Re: [hr100] Re: Heather Wood and collegiate xc

  • Andy Holak
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
      Wow! Congrats to your daughter Blake! 4th place in the DII National
      Championships is awesome! A freshman from UMD finished 7th in the DII
      championships and we're all proud of her up here in Duluth. I believe the
      UMD women placed 8th as a team which was the highest placing for them in
      school history.

      And, as a proud father I have to mention that our daughter Abby earned her
      letter on the high school cross country team this Fall as a 7th grader.
      She's very proud and so are we! She had a great time and can't wait to run
      c.c again next year. She's skiing cross country this winter and we're
      thrilled. She's so much more pleasant to be around when she's active!
      Aahhhhh, life with a 12 year old!

      Hope you have a wonderful winter!

      Andy

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
        Give Heather my congrats...better yet what's her e-mail??
        CT huh??? it's a great trip. Running it in 19988 was my intro to
        ultrarunning.
        DG