Hardrockers Make the News

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
      If you go to the Silverton cam site:
      http://www.dickgilbert.com/colocam-silverton1.htm and squint hard, you might
      see three cats, three horses, and Lois' house. All are at large. Besides,
      you can see snow on the ground.

      Charlie

    • Fred Ecks
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
        But Charlie, all I can see are darkness and city lights and stars, because I was out in the local woods for a 40-miler here today as a training run for Hardrock '09. Was I supposed to look in the daytime? :-D

        - Fred

        Charles Thorn <thorncha@...> wrote:

        >If you go to the Silverton cam site:
        >http://www.dickgilbert.com/colocam-silverton1.htm and squint hard, you might
        >see three cats, three horses, and Lois' house. All are at large. Besides,
        >you can see snow on the ground.
        >
        >Charlie

      • Charles Thorn
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
          Fred,
          I don't understand. The sun never sets on Silverton so how could it be
          dark.

          Seriously, it sounds as if you're getting ready early. I hope you had a
          great run.

          Charlie