ACK!!! [was: Re: Hardrockers Make News in Silverton]

  • The Troubadour
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
      Oops!

      It was supposed to read: "48 hours" NOT "48 yours."

      Sorry, y'all.

      That must be why I'm not quite, uh, published yet, right? Unlike Bob Boeder
      or "Lewis Carroll."

      ;-)

      Rich Limacher
      C. C. Writers
      www.ccwriters.net
      Look for me on the road...

      ...to Washington, DC, seeking a patronage job!

    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
        We got around 6 inches of snow out of this last pass and this morning if felt like the beginning of a long winter. So, if any of you want to come help drive away the cabin fever, please, let me know. I enjoy the company and fresh attitude.

        Not much open yet for skiing, but I do hear they are making tracks up at Silverton Mountain. Why is it that I can always remember what winter looks like, even in summer; but can't always remember what summer looks like in the dead of winter? Red Mountain Pass was closed for a number of hours yesterday due to a couple of semi-tractors sideways in the road.

        Keep in Touch,
        LMac