Re: Hardrockers Make News in Silverton

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
      HOLY COW!!

      On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

      > Yea, well sometimes our animals are all we have to keep us warm after you
      > all leave!! It was -9 degrees F. last night!!
      >
      > Keep in Touch,
      > LMac

    • The Troubadour
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
        WHAT??????????????????

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
          Oops!

          It was supposed to read: "48 hours" NOT "48 yours."

          Sorry, y'all.

          That must be why I'm not quite, uh, published yet, right? Unlike Bob Boeder
          or "Lewis Carroll."

          ;-)

          Rich Limacher
          C. C. Writers
          www.ccwriters.net
          Look for me on the road...

          ...to Washington, DC, seeking a patronage job!

        • Lois MacKenzie
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2008
            We got around 6 inches of snow out of this last pass and this morning if felt like the beginning of a long winter. So, if any of you want to come help drive away the cabin fever, please, let me know. I enjoy the company and fresh attitude.

            Not much open yet for skiing, but I do hear they are making tracks up at Silverton Mountain. Why is it that I can always remember what winter looks like, even in summer; but can't always remember what summer looks like in the dead of winter? Red Mountain Pass was closed for a number of hours yesterday due to a couple of semi-tractors sideways in the road.

            Keep in Touch,
            LMac