Update on John-22OCT08

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      All, below is the October 22 update on John Cappis. I just got back from
      nearly a week of kicking rocks in southern NM - sorry for the delay.
      Charlie
      ===================
      Dear family and friends,
      It is with a full and joyeous heart that I write this note. Every therapist
      who walked into John's room today told him how fabulous his recovery has
      been for the last 3-4 days. The speech therapist told him she would call his
      improvement miraculous except he had worked so hard himself. They seemed to
      be eager to see how much more change he would show in the 8 days left for
      therapies. I want to thank all of you for the prayers and possitive thoughts
      you have sent to him. It has encouraged us both. We plan to fly back to
      Montrose on the 31st of October. We are both happy to be returning to our
      home Many, many thanks for your support. Lona