[hr100] Re: Food at Hardrock

  • Mitchell A. Rossman
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 11, 2000
      Now that sounds like my kind of race! No aid, no pacers, no markings. Just
      adventure!

      Mitch Rossman
      Minneapolis

      Matt Mahoney <matmahoney@...> on 02/11/2000 09:41:31 AM

      Please respond to hr100@egroups.com

      To: hr100@egroups.com
      cc: (bcc: Mitchell A. Rossman/MIPP/Imation)
      Subject: [hr100] Re: Food at Hardrock

      --- "Herr, Dennis B." <dennis_herr@...> wrote:
      > No way! This is Hardrock. If we start to
      > dummy-down the
      > course, where does it end

      And while we're at it, lets get rid of the ropes at
      the river crossings and Virginius Pass. And lets get
      rid of the course markings. You should be able to
      read a map. And no crews, pacers, or drop bags
      allowed. And no aid stations. Lets make this a REAL
      race.

      Seriously, though, keep the race the way it is. If
      you don't want to balance on a slippery log 10 feet
      above the creek at Sherman, go through it like they
      made us do in 1998.

      =====

      eLerts!
      Save on products you choose.