John Cappis Update 20OCT08

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hello All,
      I talked with John tonight. He seemed very alert, in good humor, and doing
      well. He said that he has made much progress in the past week. He can move
      his right arm and leg and his speech seemed almost completely normal. There
      were still a few times when he could not pull out the word he was looking
      for but, I think he was much improved in that respect from last week.

      The plan is for John to fly back to Colorado on Halloween. He was very
      excited about getting home and I got the impression that he's had enough
      hospital interment for this lifetime.

      He really appreciates all the cards, our concern, and the prayers.

      Charlie