Re: [hr100] John Cappis Update 5OCT08

  • cloud runner
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
      Thank you for the frequent updates! Will now send a card, too.

      Since you are in direct contact, perhaps you can relay this...

      John's LONG time friend, Steve Gachupin, Hall of Fame (Native American) runner, the King of the Mountain, ... I saw him yesterday, and apropos of nothing, he specifically asked about John! I did not realize they knew each other. I told him of John's accident, he was very upset and concerned, and was anxious that his best wishes be relayed to John. While I don't think they have seen each other since John moved from New Mexico, am sure he will be pleased to hear from Steve. He will surely remember him.

      Best wishes from,

      Fred Maas
      Santa Fe, NM, runner, knew John all the way back in the seventies, but haven't seen him in 25 years...
      ARS KT5X