Update on John Cappis-2OCT08

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      All,
      I talked to Kathie Lang this afternoon and here's the update (as of
      Wednesday) on John.

      He had leg surgery Wednesday - three hours plus three more in the recovery
      room. The external brace was removed and he now has a cast like structure.
      He should have a feeder tube for liquids inserted maybe today or tomorrow.
      If all goes well, he will transfer to the Loma Linda Rehab Hospital on
      Friday, tomorrows for some weeks on intensive therapy. The really good news
      is that he spoke a couple of words to his doctor on Wednesday so he is
      making progress. Pain is still a problem and his son Andrew is helping him
      deal with it.

      Still no address for cards.

      Charlie